Wednesday, January 2, 2013

One Week Review

As you may remember, I received a Nutribullet for Christmas. Today marks one week of two juicings a day since Christmas. This has been a fun learning experience. Here's the only way I know to show my progress:

First Weigh-in   One Week Weigh-in
188 lbs                       181.1
F-37.2%                    37.2  (I think the F is for fat. Lost the information booklet and can't find the information on the net)
W-45%                      44.9  (Assuming W is for water--as above)
B-5.1%                       5.1   (Again, assuming B is for bone)
M-32.6%                   32.6  (M for muscle)
Cal-2883                   2885  (number of calories needed to maintain weight) Definitely don't want to maintain this weight, so I guess I need to eat less calories and exercise more.

In my previous post I planted an edible garden. Yesterday I added another bed and planted two types of spinach. My next bed will be lettuce. I covered the beds with dried banana leaves to stop our cat who decided it was his litter box. When the beans and peppers (not yet planted) grow in the block openings, I'm sure they'll act as a fence.

Our wonderful neighbors, The Edgar's, gave us some seeds and a couple of hanging pots. I've planted the strawberries, cherry and regular tomatoes and sweet basil. We'll keep you updated with pictures as the garden grows. They also gave me a bicycle. So glad. Mine was stolen off my porch. This one stays on the back porch. So exercising with a bike is now possible.

Here's to continued weight loss and healthier living through a better diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment