Friday, December 28, 2012

Yesterday and Today

Wednesday I woke with a rumbling intestinal tract. It was upset before I started this program and cleared up later in the day. One of our daughters complained of an upset stomach Wednesday evening. I recommended she drink only one a day for the time being. (she had two drinks on Wednesday) She agreed.

My husband called, as is his usual consideration, to let me know he was on his way home and inquired if his drink would be ready. It was. He's as excited about being healthier and understands this important step to changing our improper eating habits.

Thursday I woke extremely tired. I searched the net and read that the release of toxins could cause the tiredness. It could also be caused by the fact I'm not eating or drinking stimulating foods and therefore my usual tired self was present. I was well behaved and drank two glasses, one for breakfast and one for lunch and ate a salad for dinner. The rest added ham to their salad and ate their usual breakfasts and lunches along with their drink.

Today I woke more refreshed and drank two glasses, one for breakfast and one for dinner, and ate salad, cottage cheese and potato salad for lunch with one small beef rib. Not so well behaved, but better than usual. I spent most of the day with my parents visiting for the holidays at my sisters in Broward.

Plugging along and working on healthier living.


No comments:

Post a Comment