Wednesday, December 26, 2012

This will be a slow process

but I expect to be eating differently by the end of 2013. I purchased the pears, apples (we have only a few left from our organic order), spinach, papaya and pineapple (for those who want something different).

Three of our children readily drank their cup. One didn't like the taste and the other flat out refused. I made two batches. One for those that were home after purchasing the needed fruits and vegetable and one for those coming home from work. I added ice to the second batch. Two of the children, who'd had the first batch, asked for some from the second. (hopefully that won't be too much for us beginners)

I weighed myself to see if this helps with my weight problem. I felt full most of the day, but didn't adjust our meal to accommodate the desired eating habit change. That's why I say it's going to be a long process. Lunch was waffles and dinner split pea soup made with the ham bone from Christmas dinner. Very tasty.

Okay, here's the weight information from my scale bought from Curves through Avon.

188 lbs
F-37.2% (I think the F is for fat. Lost the information booklet and can't find the information on the net)
W-45% (Assuming W is for water--as above)
B-5.1% (Again, assuming B is for bone)
M-32.6% (M for muscle)
Cal-2883 (number of calories needed to maintain weight) Definitely don't want to maintain this weight, so I guess I need to eat less calories and exercise more.

On my way to healthier living--on the slow road

No comments:

Post a Comment