Saturday, December 29, 2012

Ran out of Spinach

I used the last of the spinach last night. Ate a couple of eggs cooked in my new ecopan. No oils or grease used. Went to a friends baptism and birthday party. Ate a hot dog, chips and cake. Purchased needed vegetables, fruits, etc at the farmer's market. Drank my cleansing mix with papaya. Didn't pick up another pineapple as I have papaya ready.

Picked up some seeds to grow lettuce, spinach and herbs. Will plant tomorrow. Nothing like fresh. I read an article that fresh-locally grown fruits and vegetables are the most nutritious followed by frozen then those from out of the area. Our Healthy Habits produce and fruits starts back up in the new year.

Taking daily weights, but will only post them weekly. My goal is to lose 50 pounds and help my husband lose enough that his acid reflux goes away.

Children and husband still asking for their cleansing drink, so that's a good thing. They're still working with me to eat healthier and live a healthier lifestyle. 

Here's to eating (drinking) healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment