Monday, March 11, 2013

Wow! Can you say plateau?

I've been watching my weight go down, ever so slow. I've been thrilled because of my lifestyle and half-hearted attack at my overweight condition--I'm not exercising along with my control of eating. Saturday I stepped on the scale and received a great surprise. I didn't want to say anything because it was that much of a surprise. Thought I'd give it a day or two to say, 'ha ha, just kidding.' Well, it still says the same thing--165.2 pounds.

If you remember, I weighed in at 167 on Friday and had lost .4 pounds week 10, .5 pounds week 8, 1 pound week 7, etc. So slow, but going down. Well, Saturday morning showed a 2 pound loss and this has been maintained, even to this morning. It felt great Saturday having to constantly pull up my pants. I've officially lost enough weight to need a replacement.

Couldn't wait until Friday to give you this update. See you later.

By the way, the Gnocci Soup was wonderful. Will have to do that one again.

Benefits moment:

Oranges--Renowned for their concentration of Vitamin C, juicy and sweet oranges contain healing properties that have been associated with a wide variety of phytonutrient compounds. Citrus appears to offer the most significant protection against esophageal, orophayngeal/laryngeal (mouth, larynx and pharynx), and stomach cancers.

Choose fully ripened oranges for the most potent antioxidant power. Buy organic oranges whenever possible and avoid those with soft spots or mold. In general, smaller oranges with thinner skins will be the juiciest. Choose oranges with smooth skin which seem heavy for their size.
(copied from the Nutribullet pocket nutritionist) 

Happy healthy eating, thinking about exercising (do you think it'll work like it does on the Jetsons?), losing weight and becoming healthier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment